Monday, June 7, 2010

Deltran Battery Tender Junior Review

I got a Deltran Battery Tender Junior for my motorcycle.
This little gem self maintains your battery. It cycles on and off on it's own when needed, unlike most trickle chargers. All you have to do is plug it in and walk away. Your battery will be ready to roll when you are.


It has a small compact size. Leave this end plugged in to the wall by where you park your bike.

The photo below shows a discrete little plug in that you attach to your battery and leave the pigtail for easy quick accessibility.

I installed mine in about 5 minutes- start to finish. It was super simple. As you can see in the photo below, I left a little extra length on the plug in end so I can pull the cord out for easy connections.

Just tuck back in for a discrete look.

This is so simple yet so convenient. I would recommend this to anyone.
If you are interested in getting one of these, I found mine at Jafrum.com.
It was shipped in days and this product sell for a fair price.

No comments:

Post a Comment