Monday, June 7, 2010

Customer Experience with Desert Dawgs Motorcycle Rain Guards

Desert Dawgs motorcycle chaps eliminate road spray and keep you warmer without a bulky motorcycle fairing. Excellent fit; installs easily on motorcycle highway bar (and are made in America!). We got a very nice email from Lanny the other day about his experience with them:

"Well Guys, Thanks for the Desert Dawgs, I've had mine about 18 months and they still look like new no streching, no fraying. I've had my Jeep in the shop and have had to ride my bike to work in two thunder storms and a couple of days of drizzle but with a full face helmet, rain suit and my beloved Desert Dawgs I get there completely dry and with warm feet.

I would advise any Biker to purchase a set of Dawgs. Not only do they work they look great on any bike, keep your feet dry and warm and also deflect road trash and dust.

Thanks for a wonderful designed product."


Thanks, Lanny, for sharing with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment