Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm a Biker Girl on a Steel Horse I Ride!


Wow...thanks to everyone that posted a comment on my last blog entry! This is a very special event in my life and I'm glad your sharing it with me!! I said at the end of the last post, come back for the rest of the story and I got to thinking about that...the rest of the story???...huh? The story is just beginning isn't it. This is the beginning of my big dream.

I took Sadie for her first spin tonight and wouldn't you know it, forgot the camera. Dan and I went to a parking lot and I actually road her, feet up on the pegs. It was a great feeling and for not riding on my own for 3 yrs, I was pretty darn proud of myself. This is going to be a very fun journey for me and I hope you continue to ride with me through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment