Monday, November 24, 2008

Son's of Anarchy... Newbie... Son's of Anarchy...Newbie



I couldn't decide what to name this post, Son's of Anarchy, or newbie. Seeing is it is about both the Son's of Anarchy show, and a newbie to comments on my blog.

Anyway, anytime I see a comment on my blog, I read it. I never skip past a single one. I may not comment on everyone, especially when it's on a hot topic and I can't keep up, or when I'm extremely busy, but I never miss reading one.

When I get a comment from someone new, who has never left a comment before, I always check out their profile if they have one, and then if they have a blog, I'll go an check it out as well.

I guess this is how we "spread the love" as I like to call in in Bloggerville.

I'd like to welcome and introduce to you,
Jocelyn from Physical Possum, whom left a comment on my post last Thursday from Son's of Anarchy Episode 12 review. I went and checked out her site. She had a post on her site from Friday Nov. 12th that was like the best summary of the show I've seen yet. This in itself is worth reading. If you need a briefing on the show as a whole in one short read. She definitely sums it up nicely. Hell even if you know what's going on, check it out.

Her post is called..... How much is too much?

What are you waiting for man?..... Go and check it out already!

No comments:

Post a Comment