Friday, July 18, 2008

Grab it Pack product review


.
On Friday, May 9th, 2008, I posted about the Grab-it Pack™. Here is a link to the original post. http://01mrmotorcycle.blogspot.com/search?q=GRABITPACK
.
I said "I'm seriously thinking about getting one."
.


Well I did get one.
.


So, Here is my product review on the Grab-it Pack™:
.


I've been using it for a while now, and I absolutely love it.
.

I use it just about everytime I ride. 99% of the time, It's strapped to me.
.

It's so comfortable. When I go out for a ride on my motorcycle with it on, I don't hardly even know it's there. Without using any saddle bags, jacket pockets, pants pockets, or other pockets but the Grab-it Pack™ , I'm able to carry Night riding glasses, my wallet, digital camera, cell phone, pocket knife, and room to spare.
.
It's lightweight, easy to adjust to fit, easy to put on and take off, durable and water resistant with lots of easy access pockets.
.
I do have basicly one issue with the Grab-it Pack™.
.

The pocket flaps are a little flimsy, and could maybe use some more velcro.
.

So I contacted the company. http://www.grabitpack.com/contact.htm .
.

I addressed this with them, and was informed that coming soon they will be selling a newer, more durable version that addresses exactly this issue. I look forward to seeing the new one because I'm 99.9% satisfied with the one I own now.
.

Just the other day a friend and myself went out riding. He wanted to try it. I wouldn't even borrow it to him just try on, because I feard he wouldn't give it back. I'll buy the new version when it comes out, and give him my old one. LOL!
.


Anyway, if your are into riding motorcycles, bicycles, hiking, fishing, etc., you can't go wrong with a Grab-it Pack™!

No comments:

Post a Comment